Event Technology Services
The Buffalo Niagara Convention Center received a total re-cabling of all public spaces in the building and the addition of a high-density wireless network covering the building's 110,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
The upgrades have increased high-speed internet bandwidth by a factor of ten, allowing exhibitors and guests instant and unimpeded access to any applications they require.
- 200 MB of bandwidth
- More than 240 data ports throughout the building
- 70 wireless access points
- The ability to accommodate up to 7,000 devices
- Charging station located by front desk for cell phones and tablets
- Installation of 11 digital signage boards throughout the facility
- Complimentary Basic Wireless high speed internet throughout meeting space. If specific bandwidth or more robust access is needed, additional charges could apply.
**Please see the 'Convention Center Order Forms' for pricing and additional information.**