Welcome to the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center
For your next convention, meeting, trade show or special event consider the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center. We are accessible and flexible and located in the city of Buffalo which is affordable and always hospitable (only 20 minutes from Niagara Falls). We have a city of dynamic theater, charming restaurants, extraordinary architecture, cutting edge arts, major league sports, great shopping and non-stop nightlife. Interested in planning an event at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center? Contact Us
The Buffalo Niagara Convention Center (BNCC) is currently closed to the public, but our staff is working diligently to ensure the cleanliness of our facility and develop new policies and procedures for the health of our staff and visitors. Below are some of the change’s visitors, vendors and guests can expect when we welcome you back:
- Masks are required in common areas and event spaces
- Built-in six-foot social distancing measures added to floor plans, seating areas, and crowd management
- Limited and designated entry and exit doors
- One-way travel markers in hallways and corridors
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations
- Frequent changing of air filters and 24/7 outside air circulation
- Plexiglass shields to be installed in various locations throughout the BNCC
- All food and beverage operations are being assessed and updated based on best practices for safety and hygiene
- Our staff will receive enhanced training on COVID-19 related practices and protocols.
- All employees will wear face masks until further notice; some staff may wear additional personal protective equipment suitable for their duties.
- The BNCC has achieved the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR accreditation for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention.
We look forward to welcoming event planners and visitors to Buffalo, soon!
*All information is based on current information available at the time the above statement was released. Please check back for further updates*
Featured News More ▸
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Testimonials More ▸
Please extend our thanks to all the staff that helped us with the Survivor Luncheon. The afternoon was wonderful. The tables were beautiful. The food was great and your staff was most helpful.”
Susan G. Komen for the Cure Western New York – Luncheon